Make a Gift and Enrich the Lives of Children
As a non-profit institution we depend upon the generous contributions of donors like you to continue to provide a place where children can learn and grow. Your thoughtful gift will provide children with the opportunity to discover the world and learn through play.
In addition to being tax deductible (always consult a tax expert), your donation (individual or corporate) is quick and easy! Just click on the “Donate Now” button below!
Individual Donations to the Museum
The Children’s Museum of Cleveland provides exhibits and programs that are the cornerstone for unique, hands-on learning opportunities. The presentation of these exhibits and their related programs is supported by our Annual Fund. Without gifts from thoughtful individuals we could not continue to provide stimulating experiences for the children of Northeast Ohio. Your thoughtful contribution to our Annual Fund enables the children of Greater Cleveland to discover the world through play.
For more information:
Please contact Maria Campanelli, Executive Director at 216-791-7114 ext. 16 or by email
Donation Requests from the Museum
Thank you for your interest in The Children’s Museum of Cleveland. The Museum receives hundreds of requests annually for donations to support events sponsored by a wide range of local nonprofits. The Museum is happy to consider requests for donations of tickets. Prior to asking for a donation, please read the guidelines below. Because the Museum is also a nonprofit organization, it is not within our means to fulfill all of these many worthy requests.
- Due to the volume of requests, we are only able to grant 4 general admission passes per request.
- Admission tickets are valid for six months from the date of the event.
To submit donation request
Please submit your letter of request via mail, email or fax to:
Attn: Kelsey Tarase
The Children’s Museum of Cleveland
10730 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106
To process your request, please be sure to include the following:
- Name of event/organization/Tax exempt status
- Date of the event
- Opportunities to display information about The Children’s Museum of Cleveland (logo in brochure or program, signage at event, presence on website, etc.)
- Accurate mailing address for mailing donations to your organization
- Primary contact person.All requests must be received a minimum of eight (8) weeks prior to the scheduled event. Late submissions are not guaranteed to be considered.
As a result of the high volume of donation requests, communications with requesting organizations will be as follows. If your request is:
- Fulfilled, we will send guest passes to the specified address and receipt of the passes will serve as formal acknowledgment of your request.
- Not fulfilled, no further communication will occur. We look forward to receiving your request in the future.