Give us a hand…help families and children learn in a fun and interactive atmosphere. The Children’s Museum of Cleveland has volunteer opportunities to suit every schedule.
Qualified applicants must possess the following traits and characteristics to become a successful volunteer at The Children’s Museum of Cleveland:
* Good communication and leadership skills
* Outgoing and enthusiastic
* Enjoy working with children
* Flexible and adaptable
* Patience and understanding of children and the ability to work at their level
* Willingness to learn, take direction and follow procedures.
Volunteer opportunities at The Children’s Museum of Cleveland include:
Printable Volunteer Application (Acrobat Reader required)
– Assist with preparation and presentation of day-to-day scheduled programming and activities and conduct impromptu interpretive programming.
– Responsibilities include maintaining exhibits, interacting with Museum guests, and being visible to work with and answer guest’s questions.
Special Events Assistant
– Participate in the planning and/or presentation of scheduled special events. Opportunities include helping at exciting Exhibit Preview Parties, participating at outreach events (Parade the Cirlce, Fall on the Circle, Home & Garden Show, etc.), and special in-Museum events (Holiday CircleFest, MLK Day, etc.).